A real sweetheart just made my day, by nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. A “shout out” and thank you to Turber of http://looserornot.wordpress.com/ for nominating this newbie.
(Yipee Yipee Yipee – the sounds of celebration)
The rules for accepting this award are
1. Thank the award-givers and link
back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 or 20
bloggers you read & admire.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let
them know about the award.
Okay. I’ll share.
- I am a chocoholic. My favorite is dark, bittersweet chocolate. I would bathe in it, if I could.
- Horseback riding is my therapy. It’s cheaper than a psychiatrist and a lot more fun.
- I prefer playing to working, unless, of course, my work IS play.
- Bugs give me the creeps.
- For me, Dogs Rule! Especially terriers. I love their brave hearts and devotion.
- I like raising my own food, as much as possible. There’s joy in growing it, preserving it and eating it.
- I have one more state to tour – Alaska – to complete a visit to every state in the union.
Since I am new to WordPress (less than a month), I do not have 15 – 20 blogs I read regularly yet. So, I will pass this award along to those bloggers who have been the first followers/ supporters of my effort. May everyone enjoy the inspiration to be found on these pages.
Thank you again, Turber, for nominating me!