The Five Mistakes Killing Self-Published Authors.
The link above is to Kristin Lamb’s blog. The linked article is invaluable to anyone who plans to self-publish. The key points she makes are:
- Self-publishing makes it too easy to publish poor material.
- Learn the business of writing before publishing.
- Marketing is a necessary evil in order to sell books.
- Don’t give your books away for free.
- The minute you publish your first book, start your next one.
This is a very useful post!!! 🙂
Great article. Thanks for linking to it.