For the punsters among you:
- The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
- “Those who trade liberty for security have neither.” ~ John Adams
- The pun is mightier than the sword.
- “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they win you.”-Ghandi
- I don’t mind you being rich; I mind you buying my government.
- “A nation of sheep soon begets a government of wolves.” Edward R. Murrow
- If you aren’t a vegetarian, you probably don’t know beans.
- “It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.”-George Carlin
My fav? The first one!